Great reasons to volunteer with Southern California German Shepherd Resuce:
- Help a newly rescued dog regain a smile, achieve basic training goals and provide the space for another animal to be rescued. Dogs are much easier to place when the’ve been living in a foster home and the transition from foster care to a new home goes more smoothly.
- You aren’t in a place in life where you can own a dog, live where pets aren’t allow or are too busy? Volunteer to help!
- SCGSR is a business like any other; we need all kinds of help from accounting to veterinary care! You probably have a skill we can use to save more lives!
- You are giving back to the community and helping animals.
- Volunteerism looks good on your resume or college application
To become a volunteer, please fill out the appropriate online application:
If you don’t have time to volunteer you may consider donating. In-Kind Donations can be as simple as rolls of paper towels, bleach, rubber gloves and dish soap. Of course monetary donations are always welcome; your money will be used toward medical bills, food, better equipment, and expansion of our rescue efforts.